Independent panel members
We are currently recruiting independent panel members to sit on police misconduct hearings for Devon and Cornwall Police and Dorset Police.
Could you play a key role in police misconduct panels?
· Experience of working with disciplinary procedures advantageous
· Experience of how organisations work and how meetings run
· Panels are made up of three members, one of which needs to be an independent member of the public
· You will examine evidence to determine disciplinary outcomes for police officers
· You must live in Devon, Cornwall or Dorset
Application information is provided in the links below.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 28 February.
Interviews will be held on 20 March and 21 March at Devon and Cornwall Police HQ, Middlemoor, Exeter.
Initial training for a successful candidate will be on 9 May and 10 May.