FOI requests answered since May 2016
Below are a selection of answer to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act since May 2016.
10 August 2016 - Expenses / Costs - response
Please advise what, if any, transparency requirements you require of the police in your area or that you are planning to require. Please include any transparency requirements for the pay, expenses and allowances for the chief constable and other senior officers.
9 August 2016 - Expenses / Costs - response
- Does the Chief Constable (and other Chief Police Officers in your force / constabulary) have a contract with the Police and Crime Commissioner / Police Authority or equivalent?
- If yes – what specific contractual matters are detailed therein (for each chief officer)?
- If unwilling to identify the specific contractual terms therein, please provide details of the broad terms and conditions detailed therein for each chief officer (for example does the contract provide for private medical insurance / “golden hello” payments or other inducements)
- Details of any payments, reimbursements or allowances paid or made to each of your chief officers, other than those explicitly permitted in police regulations.
- Details of any statutory authority that permits the Police and Crime Commissioner / Police Authority or equivalent to enter into any contracts as detailed in this request, with chief officers.
- Please provide all details for the past 5 years.
4 August 2016 - Expenses / Costs - response
1. Please could you tell how much money the PCC has spent on crime and disorder reduction grants.
2. Could you break this down by financial year, for this year and the past 3 calendar years, and what organizations the money went to.
3. Please could you tell how much money the PCC has spent on crime his crime prevention funding?
4. Could you break this down by financial year, for this year and the past 3 calendar years, and what organizations the money went to.
20 May 2016 - Expenses / Costs - response
As per the PCC ESMCP commitment announcement on the 19th May, stating Devon and Cornwall PCC is contributing £966,000 as part of a £2.8m regional programme. Please can you provide a breakdown on what this money is being spent on. i.e. project management, devices, vehicle installation designs, vehicle installations and any other categories. Please can you also state where this money is being funded from. For example, is this a government grant, local tax payers, police force reserves, PCC budget, Home Office funding, etc.
4 May 2016 - Expenses / Costs - response
- How many OPCC staff have been made redundant, dismissed or taken voluntary exit between November 2012 and April 2016?
- What is the total amount given to them in voluntary exit payments, redundancy pay, severance payments, lump sums, payments in lieu of notice, compensation awards and pension payments?
- What was the single highest payment?
- How many of them signed confidentiality or ‘gagging’ clauses as part of compromise agreements when they left?
19 May 2016 - Miscellaneous - response
The total number of letters, calls, emails, social media messages, or any other forms of communication, received by you, expressing concern about, or opposition to, the election of the new police and crime commissioner, Alison Hernandez, when she may be under police investigation for an alleged failure to declare expenses during last year’s general election campaign.
A breakdown of the number in each category, i.e. the number of calls, emails, letters etc received would also be helpful.