17 November 2014
Joint Audit Committee 17 November 2014
1. Election of the Chair
2. Election of Vice Chair
3. Declarations of Interest
To receive any declarations of interest in relation to agenda items.
4. Chair’s Business
6. Treasury Management Strategy
i) Introduction from DW/AD on the PCC’s Treasury Management Strategy
ii) Background briefing from CAPITA on considerations with regard to TM Strategies (this would have a training element for those at the meeting new to TM)
iii) Benchmarking data for D&C (ie the 6 month data that will be available in October)
iv) Update on markets and other considerations
7. Treasury Management Report Half Year Report
8. PCC Group Ratios
9. Risk Management
The report from the October 2014 JMB has been circulated.
10. Internal Audit Half Year Monitoring Report
11. CIPFA Code of Practice on Managing the Risk of Fraud and Corruption
12. Grant Thornton Progress Report and Annual Audit Letter for the PCC and the Chief Constable.
13. The Strategic Alliance and Joint Audit Committee Working
There will be a verbal update on the implementation of the Code of Ethics by the Force and the OPCC.