FOI requests responded to between June 2019 - May 2020
Below are a selection of responses to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act between 1st June 2019 and 31st May 2020.
15th October 2019 - Expenses/cost - response
Can you please tell me the total spent on branded PCC merchandise by the Office of the Police & Crime Commissioner since November 2012?
Could you furthermore tell me how many branded items have been purchase, the type of items purchased and the amount spent per year?
The information I require relates to promotional goods that you have purchased e.g. pens, balloons, sunglasses etc and giveaways.
13th August 2019 - Expenses/cost - response
I understand that there was additional contributions requested via the local Council Tax that was agreed to in order to ensure that there would be adequate policing and an increase in police numbers, however I have been unable to find anything that details this.
Therefore can I please request information as to how Devon and Cornwall Police were funded for the 19/20 financial year.
1st June 2019 - Expenses/cost - response
Can I request the annual budget to support the office of the Police and Crime commissioner. This is to include the salaries of the Commisioner and her team along with overheads such as office support services and all expenses.
Am I correct that the OPCC cost the tax payer £5,152.000 for the financial year 2018/19?
Therefore can you provide an headline data breakdown of the £5,152,000 spend (if that is correct)
I would also like to know how much in approximate terms a police constable costs the organisation in salary and support services.
19th November 2019 - Misc - response
My request is as follows:-
1) Please, can you provide a list of all employee roles who are employed by your authority and are subject to the provisions as set out in the Official Secrets Acts 1911-1989?
This can be provided in any format, however, a spreadsheet detailing each role and a mark as to whether the role requires the role holder to sign a declaration as to their recognition of being bound thus required to comply with the Act(s).
2) Please provide a disclosure of the format used by your authority which requires the signature of any role holder who is subject to provisions as set out in the Official Secrets Acts 1911-1989 such as an "Official Secrets Acts & Confidentiality Declaration"
29th July 2019 - Misc - response
Can you please provide the following information:
1. Do you have a backlog of Subject Access Requests, i.e. Subject Access Requests that have been received but have not been completed within the statutory time limit of one month.
2. If the answer to question 1 above is yes, how many Subject Access Requests do you have that are over the statutory time limit of one month.
3. Out of the figure provided in response to question 2 above can you provide details of how many of the overdue Subject Access Requests are:
(i) Up to one month overdue
(ii) Over one month overdue
9th July 2019 - Misc - response
Please see below the information we are requesting under the ‘Freedom of Information Act 2000’:
1) Did your Police and Crime Commissioner’s office submit evidence to the consultation ‘Powers for dealing with unauthorised development and encampments’ in 2018?
The link to this full consultation can be found at: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/government/uploads/system/uploads/attachment_data/file/697354/Consultation_-_unauthorised_encampments.pdf
2) If your Police and Crime Commissioner’s office submitted evidence to this consultation, could you please provide us with your full responses to questions 6, 7, and 8, as they are stated within the consultation?
3) Can you also provide us with an e-copy, or hard copy, of your full consultation submission to this consultation?