FOI requests responded to between June 2021 - May 2022
Below are a selection of responses to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act between 1st June 2021 and 31st May 2022.
13/10/21 OPCC finances - response
Please provide the following information:
- The total cost of the Police and Crime Commissioner’s office in 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21
- The total remuneration bill in 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21. Remuneration should be taken to mean pay, pension contributions, bonuses and any other benefits in kind. Please itemize all of these separately.
- The total remuneration paid to the Deputy Police and Crime Commissioner in 2016-17, 2017-18, 2018-19, 2019-20, and 2020-21
21/09/21 Staff changes at OPCC - response below
Please provide me with full details of staffing changes within the OPCC since the election in May.
- Number of staff hired, including job titles and salaries
- Number of staff made redundant or who have resigned or retired, including severance payments
5 in total. 4 resignations and 1 end of fixed term contract.
09/07/21 Use of substrances - response
I request the following information held or relied upon for policy/policing decisions, for the date range 1 January 2015 to 31 December 2020:
A complete list of the authorities AND documentation in ALL forms, from ALL sources, including The Home Office, stating the LD50 (the Lethal Dose for 50% of HUMAN recipients) of Delta 8 Tetrahydrocannabinol AND Delta 9 Tetrahydrocannabinol.
11/06/21 Qualitative and quantative research - response
Please could I request under the Freedom of Information Act all forms of qualitative and quantitative research you have undertaken (surveys, focus groups, depth interviews) that have focused on public or victim perceptions of policing generally or your force specifically, covering 2019 and 2020 calendar years.