FOI requests responded to between June 2022 and May 2023
Below are a selection of responses to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act between 1st June 2022 and 31st May 2023.
A copy of operational delivery plans by year (calendar or financial whichever is most convenient) for the first year of operation and the current year. b) A copy of the Agilysis area profile presented to VZSW members on 19th May 2022 c) Any analysis of the effectiveness of the different VZSW interventions in terms of their potential to reduce casualties. d) A copy of the 2021 - 2022, and current year financial accounts detailing revenues and expenditure by partner organisations against VZSW activity, including any consultancy, payments to charities or communications.
25 July 2022 Travel and Expenses - response
Please could you answer some questions about how you are currently handing your spending at the Authority:
Travel & Expenses
1.What finance system do you use?
- What system do you use to manage and process your staff’s expenses?
- What is the expense process?
- What is the current period of reimbursement for staff expenses?
- Are expenses required to be pre-approved?
- How long does it take on average to process 1 expense claim?
- How many expense claims were made in FY21/22? And what was total value of expense claimed in FY21/22?
- Can your staff submit expenses remotely?
- Are staff able to submit claims on their mobile device?
- How are you claiming VAT on mileage? Do your staff have to deduct commute from mileage manually?
- What percentage of expense claims are you auditing?
- How many FTEs (full time employees) do you have processing expense claims?
- What is the average time to reimburse your staff’s expenses?
- Which department oversee' s/owns the expense processes/workflows?
- Are there direct data integrations for expense spend directly into your main finance system? Alternatively, are they bulk uploaded via JPEG etc.? Invoices
- What system do you use for managing/processing invoices?
- What is your current invoice process for handling supplier invoices, from receipt to when it is posted in the ERP/finance system and ready for payment?
- How many invoices were processed in FY21/22?
- How many FTEs (full time employees) do you have in your accounts payable team who process invoices?
- What percentage of invoices were paid late in FY21/22?
- Are there cases where Invoices are duplicated and paid out more than once?
- What is the approval workflow for Invoices?
- Do you use Optical Character Recognition (OCR) to scan invoices?
- Do you have to manually validate the scanned invoices from the OCR capture?
- Do you currently have a PO system or a non-PO system? If you use both types – what is the percentage of PO invoices vs. non-PO invoices?
- Are you claiming VAT on invoices? If so, are you doing this in-house?
- How are you currently reporting on invoice spend?
6 July 2022 Police Information - response
I am writing to you under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 to request the following information from British Constabulary. Please may you provide me with:
- How many Paedophiles/Murderers/Rapists/Freemasons/Members of other secret societies/criminals do you currently employ?
- How many have you employed every year for the past 10 years?
• Secret Societies/Freemasons memberships and the like are BLATANTLY OBVIOUS conflicts of interest resulting in associated criminal activity (insider trading as it were) between members across Body's/Institutions/Companies for their own financial/or otherwise gain/protection, which compromise the safety of the We The People UK, please justify in Plain English why you allow it?
- How much LAW training do all your staff get, please specify?
• How much evidence based investigation training do all your staff get, please specify?
• How much psychological profiling training do your staff get, please specify?
• How much training on abuse/paedophiles/narcissists do your staff get, please specify?
• How much training on cults/mind control do you get, please specify?
• How much money do all your forces get for investigations into missing children?
• How much time do you spend every year investigating missing children?
• How many missing children are there, by force, nationwide, every year from 2012 - 2022?
• How many cases per year, over the last 10 years have involved any of the following Child Porn, Child Rape, Child Sexual Abuse (CSE/CSA), Grooming Gangs, Child Snuff Movies, Satanic/Ritual Abuse and Adrenochrome (blood drained, needle marks in the back of the neck, body parts dismembered/necrophilia?
- How much training do you get specifically around dealing with child psychology/trauma/PTSD/victims of abuse?
• How many Paedophiles or sex offenders are currently in prison and for what?
• How many Paedophiles or sex offenders are currently registered in the UK?
• How many Paedophiles or sex offenders are there that have committed crimes but are not registered?
• How many reported cases do you have, by force, every year for the last 10 years 2012 - 2022, for the following offences Domestic Abuse, Child Abuse, Rape, Sexual Violence, Sex Trafficking, Human Trafficking, Child Trafficking, Organ Trafficking, Drug Trafficking?
- How many of these cases have been solved? Reported v Solved numbers and rations every year, by force, 2012- 2022?
- How many of these resulted in convictions and prison sentences?
• What are your official policies and procedures for dealing with Victims of abuse?
• A policeman told me that if crime were to stop today it would take 8 years to clear the backlog of cases, WHY IS THAT?
- Why do all your forces use different computer systems/formats/processes/policies/contracts/suppliers?
• What are the KPI's for your staff?
• Why do police lie, destroy evidence, brutalise and arrest people without lawful warrants?
• Why do police not record or escalate crimes accurately, if at all?
• When a mass murder is reported please provide your official policy/process for dealing with that type of crime?
• Please provide how much investigation time, number of officers that has been dedicated to the following Crime Reference Numbers for Crimes Against Humanity/Genocide and the number of interviews conducted.
- Metropolitan Police 6029679/21
• West Yorkshire Police 13220052372
• How would you know if you were being mind controlled/manipulated/lied to?
• How many of your staff nationwide are on prescription medications?
• Please provide a full list of medications that your staff are on.
• Provide evidence that you know the individual and combined side effects of these medications and their combined impact on neurological health, critical/rational thinking, behaviour, emotions and hormones?
- How many of your staff are on recreational drugs?
• How regularly do you random drug test your staff?
• Please provide evidence that you fully understand the combined side effects of both pharmaceutical/recreational consistent drug use on neurological health, critical/rational thinking, behaviour, emotions and hormones?
- Explain in detail how its is safe for drug addicts to be working in public office making decisions that effect 67 million lives?
- How many criminal informants do you have?
• Informants continue to commit crime which is sanctioned and protected by you as long as they give you information, which means you are allowing them to commit crimes, allowing them to abuse people, allowing them to get away with it, just to make you look good on a certain number of other crimes making a total mockery of the entire Police/Court/CPS/Criminal Justice System. In and of itself, a crime.
- How much time/training is given to your staff on the importance of mental health, physical health both for themselves and the public?
- What is your process for staff who have catastrophically failed in their role causing the continued and sustained abuse of many victims, including murder, which is in and of itself a crime?
- Is you oath to Protect and Serve the 67 Million People of this country or to SOLELY Protect and Serve HER MAJESTY's interests?