31 March 2016
Joint Audit Committee 31 March 2016
1. Declarations of Interest
2. Chair’s Business
3. Meeting Notes and Actions following the Joint Audit Committee meeting on 25th November 2015
4. Treasury Management Strategy 2016/17 – for the Committee to note the revised Treasury Management Strategy for 2016/17.
5. 2015/16 Budgetary Process – Group Financial Healthcheck report as presented to Joint Management Board on 22nd March.
6. New PCC Appointment - Briefing Day 12 April 2016 – a verbal update to be given by the Treasurer.
7. Internal Audit
i) Internal Audit Annual Report and Opinion 2015-16
ii) Treasurer’s report on the provision of internal audit services from Devon Audit Partnership, and termination of current Devon Audit Partnership appointment as at end of July 2016
8. Risk Management – A copy of the quarterly report and appendix 1 presented to Joint Management Board on 21 January 2016 and in-quarter updates presented to Joint Management Board on 25th February and 22nd March.
9. Governance Documentation – Treasurer’s report to note changes to the governing documents relating to Devon and Cornwall and Dorset in the Strategic Alliance, also to be considered during the afternoon session of the SAAC.
10. Revised draft protocol for joint working of the Strategic Alliance Audit Committee - A copy of the updated protocol following the away day in September 2015, also to be considered during the afternoon session of the SAAC.
11. Any other business