30 April 2015
Performance and Accountability Board - 30 April 2015 - Council Chamber, Plymouth City Council
1. Opening Remarks - Police and Crime Commissioner, Chief Constable
2. Declarations of interest
The draft minutes are available on the website. Action updates will be provided at the meeting.
4. PCC’s Question Time
The Commissioner will submit questions to the Chief Constable which have been submitted by members of the public. The questions have been selected for the following reasons:
- To reflect major issues which have been raised in correspondence
- They relate to the priorities in the Commissioner’s Police and Crime Plan
- They reflect concerns which have been raised in relation to specific areas of police performance
The members of the public who have submitted the questions which have been selected have been invited to attend the meeting. Attendance at the meeting is open to all members of the public.
6. Local Chief Superintendant’s Update - Plymouth