Skip to content Skip to menu
Open and Transparent Quality Mark 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20
YouTube Instagram LinkedIm

What can be done about vehicles making excessive noise?

Concerns about vehicles (including motorbikes) making excessive noise should be reported to Devon and Cornwall Police via Contact us | Devon & Cornwall Police (  providing as much information as possible including times of day and vehicle registration numbers where possible. It is also worthwhile reporting this to the local council. 

The Government is currently looking to trial a number of vehicle noise cameras in a number of locations across the country. 

We are awaiting the outcome and information on whether any trials will be taking place in our Police Force area.