Skip to content Skip to menu
Open and Transparent Quality Mark 2016/17, 2017/18, 2018/19 and 2019/20
YouTube Instagram LinkedIm

I am a victim of violence; how do I report to the police?

Phone 999 immediately if immediate action is required to save lives, stop injury or catch criminals. 

101 non-emergency can be used for reporting a non-urgent crime, access to support services or to make an appointment.  101 services can now be accessed via calling 101, or through the webchat function: Devon and Cornwall Police Web Chat ( 

Alternatively you can report a crime online use this link: Report something | Devon and Cornwall Police ( or by visiting your local police station front desk. A list of these can be found here: A list of Police Enquiry Offices (PEOs) | Devon & Cornwall Police ( 

To stay 100% anonymous, contact the independent charity Crimestoppers online at or call Freephone 0800 555 111. 

In an emergency always use 999.