Decisions and approvals
Decision making by the police and crime commissioner is based on the principles of good governance – about people in public office doing the right thing, in the right way, for the right people in a timely, inclusive, open, honest and accountable manner.
Decisions made by the police and crime commissioner are informed, open and transparent. The police and crime commissioner will seek, where possible, to give advance notice of when significant public interest decisions will be made.
Click here to see the decision making process.
Below you can find the 'decision making sheets' that support those decisions. These papers contain the information he considered and the decision he made. Where a decision or approval was also taken to joint management board (JMB) this is indicated. All downloads are in PDF format.
Decisions since September 2015
- 1 September 2015 - Approval of the Estates Strategy + Appendix 1 (Rationalisation programme)
- 15 September 2015- Approval of Statement of Accounts (JAC) - Devon and Cornwall Police - Office of the Poice and Crime Commissioner
- 10 October 2015 - To issue the PCC's Annual Report
- 30 November 2015 - Section 22A Collaboration Agreement for the Strategic Alliance Integrated Offender Management Unit
- 20 February 2016 - To set the Precept 2016 - 17, Precept report
- 11 March 2016 - Relocation of the Office of the Police and Crime Commissioner
- 22 March 2016 - Citizens in Policing Strategy
- 8 May 2016 - Approval of Funding for "Our Plymouth" project
- 13 May 2016 - Estates Strategy Rationalisation programme update
- 18 May 2016 - Implementation of the new Emergency Services Mobile Communications Platform (ESMCP)
- 23 May 2016 - Outturn Report and Appropriations to Reserves 2015/16
- 11 August 2016 - Approval of Amendment to the Terms of Reference of the Joint Audit Committee (Election of the Chair and Vice Chair)
- 23 September 2016 - Approval for Young Victims of Crime Pilot
- 25 November 2016 - Approval of Commissioning Intentions Plan 2016/17 – 2019/20
- 17 February 2017 - To set the precept for 2017/18 + Appendix 1