FOI requests answered between June 2017 - May 2018
Below are a selection of answer to requests made under the Freedom of Information Act between 1st June 2017 and 31st May 2018.
1 June 2017 - Appointments / recruitment - response
Please tell me:
- How much is your Chief Executive paid?
- When did they start work in the OPCC?
- What payment was made to the previous Chief Executive when they left?
- How many OPCC staff have been made redundant, dismissed or taken voluntary exit or early retirement since April 2016?
- What is the total amount given to them in voluntary exit payments, redundancy pay, severance payments, lump sums, payments in lieu of notice, compensation awards and pension payments?
- What was the single highest payment?
16 November 2017 - Expenses / cost - response
Please provide information regarding the following questions:
- Did your PCC, their deputy or any OPCC staff attend the Conservative party conference in October this year? If not, you may disregard the below questions
- If so, how many people attended, for how long and did they take annual leave?
- How much public money was spent on:
- Accommodation – please name the hotel where they stayed
- Travel – please state what type of transport and class of travel (ie first class etc)
- Entertainment and subsistence – please name any restaurants where meals eaten
- Sundry expenses
- Was there any correspondence between the PCC and anyone within the OPCC regarding any aspect of the trip including the cost? If so please provide copies
21 September 2017 - Miscellaneous - response
Please tell me:
- How many subject access requests did you receive the identifying paperwork for and process in 2014?
- How many subject access requests did you receive the identifying paperwork for and process in 2015?
- How many subject access requests did you receive the identifying paperwork for and process in 2016?
- How many subject access requests you rejected in 2014?
- How many subject access requests you rejected in 2015?
- How many subject access requests you rejected in 2016?
- What was the average cost for you to process a subject access request in 2014?
- What was the average cost for you to process a subject access request in 2015?
- What was the average cost for you to process a subject access request in 2016?
- How much do you charge an individual to process a subject access request?
24th July 2017 - Public engagement - response
Please provide the total number of complaints received about the police and crime commissioner following her comments about dealing with terrorists during a radio interview on BB radio Cornwall
- copies of all correspondence received refarding these complaints
- all correspondence between the PCC and Devon and Cornwall police (officers at any level including the Chief Constable) and correspondence between other staff at the office of the PCC, about the comments raised and the suggestion made by the PCC.
This was clarified as:
All expressions of dissatisfaction that have been raised to the office of the PCC. This includes:
- written communications
- any communications via social media
These should include those comments raised within the complaints process and outside of.
3 August 2017 - Victims - response
Please provide information regarding the following:
- For each of the past five years (including 2017 to date), please provide a list of the local groups to receive funding from the PCC/Mayor/Authority for the provision of support to victims of rape and sexual assault; together with the amount of money provided.
- Has the PCC/Mayor/Authority given any consideration to any waiting lists for rape and sexual violence support, and how such waiting lists can be mitigated against. If so, please provide details.